One of the best things about the holidays is it’s the season to indulge and satisfy your sweet cravings. Never mind your diet, leave that for your New Year’s Resolution 😉
A recipe that we’d like to share is the perfect dessert for a holiday get together. Festive and absolutely delicious, not to mention also very simple to make.
Ladies and gents, a recipe for Red Velvet Christmas Fudge…
2/3 Cups Butter
1/3 Cup Milk
3/4 Cup White Chocolate Chips (Ghirardelli)
3 Cups Red Velvet Cake Mix (Betty Crocker)
2 Cups Powdered Sugar
Sprinkles (Red, Green, White)
Cream Cheese Frosting (Betty Crocker)
1. Line an 8×8 pan with aluminum foil and lightly grease with butter.
2. Mix red velvet cake mix, powdered sugar, butter and milk in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes and 15 seconds. Mix and stir until texture is creamy.
3. Add white chocolate chips, microwave for 15 seconds. Stir in the chocolate chips. Microwave for another 15 seconds and stir until chocolate chips are melted and blended with the batter.
4. Pour and press the fudge into your prepared pan. If any, add optional toppings such as frosting and/or sprinkles.
5. Place in the fridge and let sit for at least 2 1/2 hours.
6. Cut into squares, share and ENJOY!!!!